PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is this medicines: Pau De Arko, the Selenium. The allergist, but they uzhasn has registered...

Vlad
06.06.2004, 06:55
What is this medicines: Pau De Arko, the Selenium. The allergist has registered, but they awfully dear or expensive (nearby 700 for both) Why such dear or expensive, whether are substitutes?

Horoshilova N.V.
07.06.2004, 15:19
Pau De Arko - a cortex formic dereva-the alimentary additive possessing anti-virus and antifungic or antifungal action, except for that promotes rising of a level of a hemoglobin at anemias. The selenium a-trace substance-antioxidant, promotes intensifying of immunity. I do not know, what with you, in what occasion the doctor to YOU has appointed or nominated these preparations, is possible or probable for intensifying immunity? I think, it is better to YOU to address to YOUR doctor for an explanation - why these preparations, instead of any others. It seems to me, what is it will improve yours mutual relations. The effect from treatment is reached or achieved at presence of cooperation of the doctor and the patient.

Vlad
08.06.2004, 12:35
Unfortunately, to get on reception repeatedly it will be possible neskoro since record follows month forward. And my diagnosis - an obstructive bronchitis. There is a reaction to a dust.

Horoshilova N.V.
10.06.2004, 02:32
In my opinion, these additives to you it would be quite good poprinimat if the budget allows. But, considering cost of preparations, it is possible to approach or suit to the doctor simply humanly, without record to the extremity or end of reception and all to him bjasnit. Uvidite-the effect will be good.