PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear N.V.Horoshilova! Has decided to send you the conclusions about...

Diana
07.06.2004, 08:40
Hello, dear N.V.Horoshilova!
Has decided to send you the conclusions of both immunograms which at me are. Peravaja it was done or made in Moscow 23.06.00. Handed over the analysis in Institute of immunology MZ the Russian Federation. Leucocytes and CD8 + (t-) are a little raised or increased, lymphocytes are lowered, lowered CD3+., CD4 + (T-), CD4+., an index cd4 +/CD8 +, CD19+, the answer on t--FGA, the answer on T, V-mitogen-ML.Ostalnye parameters within the limits of norm or rate. The conclusion: a leukocytosis and a lymphopenia. It is lowered % iabs. e?-in CL4 +-. It is lowered immunoreguljatornyj indeksv consequence or investigation of disturbance of a parity or ratio (lines at? - it is illegible) immunoreguljatornymi cells. It is lowered fua? (Illegibly) kunonalnaja activity of O-cells according to pronifezativnogo (?) the test or dough.
I have not disassembled some terms, excuse. With this analysis I went in Institute of an immunology to the immunologist, having looked or seen my analyses the doctor have told or said, that at me what that in an organism inflammatory process (though at the moment of survey of any signs I did not feel and chuvsvovala myself quite healthy) and to these or it;this changes in analyses are caused and has recommended to repeat the analysis when inflammations will not be.
The conclusion Sochi immunlogicheskogo inspections from 21.09.00.: attributes of the certain strain in immune system due to possible or probable presence in an organism of the center of torpidly current disease with presumable persistentsiej on a mucosa are recorded. Adequate treatment of a basic disease Is recommended, there is a necessity of carrying out of an immunotherapy, naprvlennoj on restoration broken or disturbed f- t-.

Purpose or Appointment of the Sochi (children's) immunologist: dekaris once a week on 150 mg., Vetoron 1 month once a day. Observation at the gynecologist and the gastroenterologist (hr is recommended. gastroduodenit, assotsiirovannyj with H. pilori-in July has treated, now I hand over check analysises).

I shall repeat, that last 2 years I began to hurt or be ill;be sick often, deterioration has begun after transferred or carried (6 years ago) ZPPP (a clamidiosis, trihomoniaz, a ureaplasmosis, a gonorrhea), and long treatment with a periodic exacerbation. After treatment one year ago infections are not found out (I am periodically checked different metodami-crop, PTSR, the PIF), analyses of smears good. However the general or common status after all treatments, divorce and crossing or moving from district with a dry climate in subtropics Sochis (though it is my native land) every year worsens. If earlier I practically be ill or sick with catarrhal diseases 2-3 times a month now can have been ill.

I wish to learn or find out your opinion since first, the immunologist to whom I addressed children's (another is not present), and secondly, it enough the elderly person and I have fears, that he works on-. Though it is very thoughtful doctor and I agree with its or his statement, that: Immunity can be stroked slightly and God forbid to you to get to the groundless doctor who unreasonably appoints or nominates strong preparations , nevertheless in Moscow and furthermore various researches are carried out in institute of the Immunology, for certain have constantly new information on the newest techniques of treatment.
Whether probably to recover former health, or delicacy of immune system remains for ever? As vostanovit immunity, not having done much harm the organism. Whether you agree with purpose or appointment of our immunologist?
Excuse for such long message and thanks you.

Diana
07.06.2004, 20:21
For a full picture has decided to add still that I suffer hr. A tonsillitis and if earlier he practically did not disturb last 3-4 years of an angina repeat up to 4 yearly.
The conclusion of the doctor of the immunologist: data for disease of system of a blood and a rasping immunopathology are not present. Disturbance immunocompetent (excuse it is not legible is written) - probably as consequence or investigation long-term a tank is marked or celebrated. Becomings infected, with DZHVP, a cholestasia, development hr. gastroduodenita, assotsiirovannogo with C. pylori. Except for that presence of the mastopathy, not progressing endometriosis pays attention. It is recommended dekaris and vetoron and observation of the gynecologist and the gastroenterologist.

The immunologist from institute of the Immunology in : changes in obshch. an. Bloods, and also the given immunograms it is possible to think of presence bakter. Infections (exacerbation) during delivery of a blood. It is recommended: At normalization of parameters of a blood and saved changes in the immune status carrying out immunomodelirujushchej is shown to therapy (immunofan, polioksidony).
What treatment is more adequate?

N.V.Horoshilova
08.06.2004, 20:44
After transferred or carried ZPP immunity of mucosas usually very or very much suffers, that we and see - hr.tonzillit, hr.gastroduodenit, obviously reactive pancreatitis, a dysbacteriosis of an intestine, etc. mucosas. The lymphopenia speaks nevertheless ovozmozhnoj to a virus infection (for example, herpes). I would recommend YOU .1. Doobsledovatsja-bak.posev from tonsils for mushrooms and ..2. The Diet-exception fat--salty-acute. Before reception pishchi-maaloksili -3 once a day, with meal mezimforte on 1 dragee 3-4 times in .3. the general or common analysis of a feces and a feces on disbakterioz-and to treat by results of the analysis .uchityvaja that the microflora of an intestine activly participates in immunity of mucous environments-it or -this;-thus and will be immunokorrigirujushchim treatment for all slzistyh environments which at YOU suffer. Also reception of Polyvitaminums, obogashchennyh vitamins gruppyv (at a dysbacteriosis synthesis of vitamins of group In in an organism especially suffers) Now possibly YOUR tonsillitis in a status of a slow exacerbation is necessary, therefore all immunokoorrektory which you will start to accept (dekaris and proch) will inevitably cause or call an exacerbation. Therefore it is meaningful doobsledovatsja and to be treated according to my references if you ask my opinion. If there are questions, write to me to the address of nati@radio.ru
I wish YOU successes, Natalia Viktorovna Horoshilova

Diana
09.06.2004, 20:59
Thanks, Natalia Viktorovna!!!
Your answers to me very much help or assist to understand.
To in total you kind!