PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son almost 5 years. He often is ill or sick obstructive br...

Julia
06.06.2004, 06:56
The dear doctor! To my son almost 5 years. He often is ill or sick with obstructive bronchites, therefore in sadik till this time did not give. In September vse-taki it is or are going to, therefore the local pediatrist I have asked to appoint or nominate to him any preventive course of treatment. She has appointed or nominated the following: imudon or vifiron, or atsiklovir. On the Internet I esteemed about these medicines, and have drawn a conclusion, what is it vse-taki something very serious. At least without analyses such immunomoduljatory to give does not follow. How you consider or count? Can be it is necessary to us to have a drink any immunal or bronhomunal (though bronhomunal the last winter to us has not helped or assisted). Thanks for the answer.

Anna
07.06.2004, 19:06
Dear Julia! We Invite you and your boy to visit or attend our hydrochloric room, soedannuju from the blocks or trochleas of an inflammation of the sylviduct cut on depth of 300 m in mountains of Urals Mountains. An inflammation of the sylviduct are waves of the ancient sea of the Paleozoic age, fallen asleep in a stone. The medical effect is framed due to three making - hydrochloric an aerosol or a spray (a particle less than 0, 5 mkn), easy or light;mild negative aeroions and low braktierialnoj mediums. All this - only natural job of an inflammation of the sylviduct without additional devices. The technique of treatment BA, allergies, bronchites in the hydrochloric rooms is recommended by Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation since 1994, brought in the CART as the most effective not medicamental method of struggle against these diseases.
Our address: Moscow, street the Kuznetsk bridge, d. 21/5
Improving complex ASM-Holding, ph. 926 00 44

Brejkin D.V.
09.06.2004, 02:55
Julia, can use Anna's advice or council, in its or her center or in any the friend where it is spent galoterapija (the name of this method). Voobshche-that necessarily show the child to the allergist. If at the child really frequent obstructive bronchites speech can go about a bronchial asthma and, accordingly, about perfect or absolute other treatment. Success.