PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Descended or Went to the cosmetician, she has imposed a mask from seaweed or algas on the face and a labium, with...

Natasha
05.06.2004, 04:06
Descended or Went to the cosmetician, she has imposed a mask from seaweed or algas on the face and a labium, after there was a strong edema of labiums, has passed or has taken place more than 2 months, an edema that ischeaet it is shown again. Now such sensation as though on the one hand a lower lip inside the huge raisen bubble, it is inflamed kajma labiums, there were folds... WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE? What diet to keep?

Horoshilova N.V.
06.06.2004, 08:59
1. Address internally to the allergist, spend allergological inspection, reveal prichinno-significant allergens and try to not meet them whenever possible.
2. Reveal all the centers of a chronic infection and treat them.
3. Keep nonspecific gipoallergennuju a diet: limit in the ration salty, acute, fat, zharenoe, a fish and seafoods, coffee, chocolate, tomatoes, a bird, eggs, a strawberry, a melon, pineapple and t. Item
Try or Taste reception of antihistamine preparations (for example zirtek or klaritin on 1 t. In day within 10 days.

The anonym
07.06.2004, 01:08
3. Whether it is enough to limit these products or they should be excluded? What vegetables it is possible? The doctor sazal to exclude a tooth-paste.. I drink treksil. Whether efektiven he? One more preparation, which she posovetovala-TSetrin. What do you think?

Horoshilova N.V.
07.06.2004, 22:50
It is possible cucumbers, cabbage, a potato, fennel, a parsley, apples of green grades. The products specified above (fat. Salty and t. The item) is desirable for excluding at all but if for you is it is impossible considerably or much to limit.
Instead of zubno j Pastas which can contain various razdrazhajushie substances better to use a denture powder. If you drink treksil more than 5 days and the effect is not present, this preparation means to you does not approach or suit and it is necessary to replace with other antihistamine preparation, for example tsetrin (it is an antihistamine preparation 3 go generations). BUT. If you yet have not got tsetrin and did not accept preparations of type of Tavegilum and Diazolinum consult to your doctor about an opportunity of their use, t. To. These preparations have blocking an effect not only on Histaminum, but also and on nekotore other substances participating in allergic reaction and will be probably more effective in your case, than antihistamine preparations of last generations.

Natasha
08.06.2004, 09:04
What ointment can be used mestno without damage to health in my case? Whether it is possible to use an olive oil, whether it causes borings?
I smear with it or him labiums within a week, but they all peerly dry and shelushatsja... Thanks.

Horoshilova N.V.
08.06.2004, 14:39
Try or Taste mestno cream Lokoid or Advantan. These are the most modern corticosteroid ointments with a minimum of by-effects, to smear a skin with a thin layer of 1 times in day. It is possible smeshchivat Lakoid or Advantan with a children's cream in the ratio 1 : 1 for decrease of quantity or amount of hormonal ointment.