PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At my son 3, 6 years atopichesky a dermatitis. The doctor skaz...

Larissa
07.06.2004, 07:29
Hello the doctor! At my son 3, 6 years atopichesky a dermatitis. The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to do or make the analysis of a blood of a vein on alergeny. Tell or say pozhajlusta, whether there are other ways to learn or find out on what he reacts not taking a blood from a vein. Thanks!

Mum of the kid
07.06.2004, 14:31
Still do or make assays, such tsarapinki on an arm or a hand, and drip there allergen, on reaction look, as as. But your child probably, is small for this purpose, I do not know. And from a vein a blood take even at thoracal, certainly, not palatable procedure... At us here not strong allergy, the doctor has told or said, it is possible and to hand over such analysis, especially, he gives 100 % of a picture. And if decide to hand over a blood, look, where do or make so at once to check up on a lot of allergens because where check, say, 12 and where and 30. So better at once and it is more.

Brejkin D.V.
08.06.2004, 13:45
At this age of alternatives is not present. In more advanced age it is possible to put dermal assays, however from productivity of alimentary assays in general it is lowest. The analysis on big kol-in allergens to do or make it is not meaningful, on all (which can be in general everything, excepting air, water and some simple substances) it is impossible to check up kinds of allergens all the same.