PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am engaged in an exercise room. With the beginning of spring I have an allergy...

Peter
06.06.2004, 20:35
I am engaged in an exercise room. With the beginning of spring I have an allergy, -for what I should use ( or Tavegilum) preparations. How they will be combined with my trainings, whether the effect of the last will worsen?

Doctor Sergey Petrovich
07.06.2004, 23:34
Hello Peter. It is quite probable, that reception of the preparations specified by you will not render negative action on an organism, and will not affect or influence brake effect in relation to results of trainings.
But except for the present (. . Today's) desires to reach or achieve appreciable sports results, it is necessary to think, in my opinion, of productivity of treatment, and not just desire it is temporary (at the moment of a spring exacerbation) to help or assist itself. These preparations render improving action, but influence not restoring physiological processes on an organism. Besides, preparations possess a way and small, but nevertheless a by-effect which is not shown only because is compensated by reserve opportunities of an organism. You can learn or find out about an opportunity to pass or take place a course regenerative treatment from allergist Irina Vladislavovny in the Kolomna medical center (series from item of m. Kolomna, street High 19, a building 2, . 110, ph. of registry 112 70 48).