PDA

Просмотр полной версии : REPEATED INQUIRY! , dear doctors! I thank Horoshilovu N. ..

Elena - 37 years
07.06.2004, 10:23
REPEATED INQUIRY! , dear doctors! I thank Horoshilovu N. for the help concerning a chronic urticaria. Research of Serum of a blood on IgE is how much exact? This analysis has shown very high level IgE on D. pteronissinus and D. farinae, the moderate level on a feather of a pillow, tangerines and meat of the chicken. The analysis of a blood on antibodies to has shown: are found out in low (I do not know what is it means). Whether it can cause . Urticarias? What is necessary for treatment and whether treatment of a lambliasis will lead to intensifying of displays of a urticaria and intensifying of a dysbacteriosis? Advise what to do or make, please, further. I thank.

Kartashova N.K.
07.06.2004, 21:06
Hello, Elena! Reliability of immunologic inspection (depending on a method) makes from 75 up to 85 %. The analysis has shown, that you have an expressed sensibilization on the tick or mite and a house dust (see " the Household allergy " www. allergolgy. narod. ru). It is necessary to add inspection by the analysis of a feces on eggs of worms and the elementary and to address to the parasitologist. Probably it is the reason of a urticaria.