PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me weak immunity. In the first on a skin - both a fungus, and multi-coloured deprive...

lina
06.06.2004, 05:11
At me weak immunity. In the first on a skin - both a fungus, and multi-coloured deprive, 2) in me have found out tsitomegalovirusnye antibodies, the herpes pour out on labiums and, apparently, maljusenkme blisters or blebs on mucous centuries or blepharons, about the eyelashes, too herpes, 3) very much often hurt a throat, and draughts I transfer or carry well, but there is to that that another's, to itself my organism has not got used yet, to talk by my phone at job, the nasopharynx will be necessarily incorporated. Basically at me low pressure, but nevertheless a constant flaccidity I can write off or copy too on that that constantly almost polubolnoe a status. Besides in on a regular basis autumn at me hair climb. Tried to drink vitamins C a selenium. Like is better itself would feel, but constantly to accept them I do not want. Tried or tasted an alternating douche - but before the first disease. Than still it is possible to strengthen immunity?

Brejkin D.V.
07.06.2004, 18:17
It is desirable for you to address on consultation to the immunologist, probably to make an immunogram. On the basis of its or her immunologist will appoint or nominate treatment. Most likely you have some failure of cellular immunity.