PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Three years ago because of cold and nervous failure has received di...

Tatyana
03.06.2004, 16:15
Hello. Three years ago because of cold and nervous failure the hormonedependent asthma of average gravity has received the diagnosis. Physical inability has refused, though in the first year of disease weekly caused first aid. Simultaneously used Salbutamolum, berotekom, Theophedrinum and an Euphyllinum on a background ezhemechjachnoj injections diprospana. Now I accept only an Euphyllinum in case of a beginning exacerbation. But without injections diprospana to live it is impossible. Allergen it is not revealed. It would be desirable to stop reception of a hormone. What it is possible to make in the given situation?

Brejkin D.V.
05.06.2004, 03:55
To pass or take place high-grade inspection and by its or his results to solve the problem on an opportunity of transition to other therapy. Only why diprospan? There Are many inhalation preparations.

Tatyana
06.06.2004, 20:15
Diprospan has been registered by the attending physician as alternative prednizalonu. I a little that understand in medicine, but me only 36 years, and about prednizalone will not tell or say, what is it panacea. Quite probably, that my attending physician adhered to a conservative method of treatment. But it was not offered to me of anything encouraging, except for laser therapy which has helped or assisted me, and plazmoforeza which I was afraid. From Salbutamolum and beroteka there was an obvious dependence, therefore I was glad from them to refuse. Prompt, where it is possible to pass or take place inspection and in how much it can pour out in the monetary attitude or relation. I the person far not rich. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
07.06.2004, 18:04
Prednisolonum as well as diprospan is last agent. I so understand, that to you at all have not offered inhalation steroids which now are a basis of basic therapy of an asthma. Berotek and Salbutamolum do not cause or cause physical dependence (as narcotics) but only psychological - at their application to become easier to breathe. It is not terrible. Besides inhalation steroids there is still a mass razichnyh preparations and other ways of treatment. You should address to the expert. To be surveyed it is possible at your regional allergist or in the diagnostic center in a direction of the doctor then it for you will be free-of-charge, or in the private or individual medical companies. In Peter can address in ours allergotsentr. Cost of full inspection I to you cannot tell or say, as it depends on what researches and in what volume will be necessary. Primary reception (consultation) at us costs or stands 300 rbl. of Success.