PDA

Просмотр полной версии : > To me have advised to address to the immunologist. Here a brief case history:..

The anonym
07.06.2004, 02:37
> To me have advised to address to the immunologist. Here a brief case history: Within 7 years I treat a chronic prostatitis. In a complex and
- To everyone.
> And doctors like good. TSikloferon, polioksidony, neovir, klaforan,
> tarivid 5 nok prostatilen, etc., + massazhi-courses in 1 1.5 years. .delali
> Crops on sensitivity. Legs or foots pospojanno wet also were dry and warm
> Only once within 8 days during a course of injections Klaforana (in
Crop
> streptokok + staffilokoki). In the channel in depth rez (urethritis), hardly podstynu - frequent desires on mocheisuskanie.
> A urethritis? A dysbacteriosis? Nistatinum helps or assists a little, but it is only a little. A throat
> Too inflames constantly. In juice postaty through 6 8 mes after next
> Massage + lekarstva-leucocytes 30 40. One time was suspicion on
Chlamydias, but
> After polioksidonija (2 years ago) traces of chlamydias did not find (?). Though
> The picture is similar on hronich hlamidijnuju (?) Contacts on the party or side at me never
> There was no Wife was treated together with me. Thus I wish to add, that first attributes
> Chronically inflamed throat and depression of immunity at me have appeared after
> Fevers as a malaria 9 years ago. Toda at me it was sharply activated
Herpes
> On labiums, which, it is successful enough (but is not absolute) have treated Atsiklovirom
> Several courses. In army (15 back) at me periodichesi were
The strongest
> Pains in a scrotum. Plus to all Too 7 8 years ago in India to me in an eye has got
> Any infection (type streptokoka????) caused or called konjuktivit... .mozhet
> To throw lechene? After summer the general or common state of health was doubtless
Better, however
> In juice of a prostate - = 35. Vrachi-urologists speak leucocytes, that it is necessary to be treated and seem to the immunologist. How you to find? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horoshilova N.V.
07.06.2004, 10:35
Call to me on t. 111 82 59 daily with 11 14 00.. Century