PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Allow to thank for an opportunity correspondence the consul...

Sofia
06.06.2004, 10:53
Hello the doctor.
Allow to thank for an opportunity of correspondence consultation and to ask a question.
When to me was years 10, to me have diagnosed a solar dermatitis. It is More than allergies on what is not present.
Now I am going to to go to have a rest to Crimea, and it means long time I shall be under the sun. In Crimea I already was. The dermatitis acted only on a stomach or belly and femurs approximately for 4 day of rest. Disturbed and passed or took place day through four. At this time I sunbathed.
Whether it is possible now -that in advance to see to it about current of holiday? To smooth displays of a dermatitis, to have an opportunity more to sunbathe?
Thanks.

Horoshilova N.V.
07.06.2004, 08:56
Yes, it is possible and it is necessary to use a sun-protection cream before an output or exit on the sun, for example from series ( for sunburn) And also before a trip to visit or attend the endocrinologist, . To. Most often the photodermatitis is to some extent connected with dysfunction in job of a thyroid gland.