PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor. At me a problem. An allergic rhinitis - I drip constantly Naphthyzinum in...

Anna
04.06.2004, 00:16
The doctor. At me a problem. An allergic rhinitis - I drip constantly Naphthyzinum here 4 years. Was some times at the allergist - but and the allergy has not found out on what from me. It tried to be treated - every possible heatings of a nose, nyxes everyones, accepted also Zaditenum - all that doctors attributed, but result any. I already think, that nothing will help or assist me, especially as it has appeared with such problem there live many my friends. Learned or found out responses about therapeutic lazare - dearly or expensively and it is useless. Speak it is possible silver prizhech as that and helps or assists, though and it is very sick. So to me to do or make with the allergy?

Brejkin D.V.
05.06.2004, 11:34
Najtim other allergist. Treatment should be begun with creation gipoallergennogo a life, differently it will be useless. In a nose - Nasobek on 1 dose 4 times a day (or Fliksonaze on 1 dose 2 times a day) in each nasal course during 2 weeks, then 1 dose 3 times a day - 2 weeks, then 1 dose 2 times a day - 2 weeks, prietom it is necessary to try to depart from Naphthyzinum. It is possible or probable. After Nasobeka (Fliksonaze) it is necessary to apply Kromogeksal (Kromoglin) on 2 doses 4 times a day. Treatment should be spent on a background of reception of antihistaminics _ Loratin (Zirtek, 180, Erius) on 1 tab once a day. For more detailed and qualitative consultation and inspection can address in Sankt-Petersburg MNTK "Allergotsentr", bodies (812 272 54 43

Anna
06.06.2004, 21:03
The doctor, I live in podmoskove, and in Moscow there is no similar center?
And thanks for advice or council, I shall necessarily try or taste.