PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 9 years. In hospital with the diagnosis the urticaria and edema Kvinke (now lays...

Elena
26.05.2004, 05:37
To the son of 9 years. In hospital with the diagnosis the urticaria and edema Kvinke (there was an eruption, brushes of arms or hand have swelled, stops and veki) now lays. After a nyxis suprostina and Prednisolonum all has passed or has taken place. The doctor suggests to make assays (in a week). At me a question: whether there will be they effective right now, can be them it is necessary to make later (in a month or more after an attack)? When more correctly to do or make them?

Bolshakova M.A.
28.05.2004, 04:42
Assays happen often false positive and false-negative. Except for that most often kpapivnitsu cause kaki--nibud stains or preservatives, on which assays are not done or made. The reason of the given status can sometimes be a pathology GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. In any case I with assays would not hurry up

Elena
28.05.2004, 21:48
Thanks for the answer. And if problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT are not present (one month ago did or made Uzi). Besides this attack not the first (all over again two times there was only an eruption, third time an eruption and an edema, but has passed or has taken place 1 day). There can be assays do or make, but when?

Bolshakova M.A.
30.05.2004, 05:17
I do not think, that there is a big sense in probases. It is a lot of reasons of urticarias and far not always it is an allergy. It is possible to define or determine the general or common Ig E. If he will be within the limits of norm or rate to put assays especially sense is not present. Except for that the US cannot show erosion, ljamblii or worms which too often support or maintain process

Elena
01.06.2004, 22:01
Still time of thanks. BUT there is a new question: what is the general or common IgE and how it or him define or determine? Whether Necessarily it to do or make in hospital or it is possible to take away the child home?

Bolshakova M.A.
02.06.2004, 09:17
The parameter showing ability of an organism to form allergic reactions. The blood undertakes from a vein (want in hospital, hotile in other place), but it would be desirable not earlier than in 7 days after Supastina, Tavegilum...

Elena
03.06.2004, 05:09
Many thanks for consultation and advice or councils.