PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! For correction of immunity to me have appointed or nominated reception Ribomunila in t...

Lena
02.06.2004, 14:25
Hello!
For correction of immunity to me have appointed or nominated reception Ribomunila within 6 months under the scheme or plan. I accepted first four months precisely under the scheme or plan, in 5 j month I was ill with a cystitis and have shifted reception of a preparation for 1 week (accepted from December, 11 till December, 14th). It was necessary to begin last stage of treatment With January, 11th, but I have not begun, as since January, 7th on present or true time I am ill or sick with a flu. During 5 ti days there was a temperature 38, today the second day temperature normal.
Question such: when I can accept Ribomunil or it will not have any more any sense?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Horoshilova N.V.
03.06.2004, 03:54
Vse-taki finish course of treatment. Quite often after a course immunokorrektorov a bacteriemic or bacterial parentage the effect comes not at once, and through any time.
Reception ribomunila is better for continuing, when all displays of a respiratory infection completely will disappear.