PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a dermatitis. At not keeping of a diet ...

Andrey
28.05.2004, 17:42
Hello. At me a dermatitis. At not keeping of a diet there is an itch on a neck and on a sexual member from below. Alas, me so has not carried, that the allergenic zone has appeared there. Infections are not present. I applied ointments , , a spray on a sexual member (the truth seldom, once in 2 weeks). Whether application of these ointments and spray can as that to affect or influence genetically and to promote what children with deviations or rejections can be born? Naturally, 3 4 months prior to the moment of conception it is necessary to exclude these ointments, but I am afraid, that they could that that genetically to change, that framing far-reaching consequences. please it is immediate on these ointments, whether I can they as that to affect or influence or not... Very much I worry.

Horoshilova N.V.
30.05.2004, 06:57
Special researches on this question it was not spent, but on logic of things these ointments cannot seriously affect or influence a heredity in any way. But itself the dermatitis - genetically caused disease and risk of transfer of this disease on a fatherly line is great enough. I recommend you to spend before planning of pregnancy complex treatment a dermatitis and to achieve absence of displays on a skin of a sexual member.
It is necessary to remember, that into a complex of treatment a dermatitis enters both a diet, and treatment of all -an intestinal tract.