PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt pozhalujsto what agents can help or assist. At me about...

Elena
28.05.2004, 10:43
Hello. Prompt pozhalujsto what agents can help or assist. At me in the last autumn in Turkey vysapala sip with reddening, potsti on all body. There the doctor has told or said what is it alergija on the sun. Has made kakojto a nyxis, has told or said to smear " Systral gel " and to drink Kloritin. After that all has passed or has taken place. Now on May, 4th at me snovo such piece (pypyrishki poured out, reddening, an itch). Pravdo only on arms or hand from an elbow even hardly above up to kochikov fingers. I assume what is it tazhe alergija on solar beams as went with a short sleeve. Klariton vipila but the itch up to the extremity or end does not pass or take place and reddenings and pupirishki have not brightened at all. And here some this remarkable gel I can not find. Prompt pozhalujsto alergija it or not? Whether there are substitutes at this gel? Or advise that to me to do or make. What now and on the sun to leave it will be impossible?? Zaranie many thanks for advice or council!!

Bolshakova M.A.
28.05.2004, 22:30
Most likely at you a photosensitization (a hypersensibility to the sun). Probably, she has been provoked by a trip to the south. Advice or council one - to not leave on the Sun and to not visit or attend a sun deck. From tableto it is considered successful Telfast and Petitol and it is necessary to use solnetsezashchitnye a cream