PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my daughter 3, 5 years. Two months was ill or sick with a bronchitis then ...

Lena
26.05.2004, 02:13
Hello, to my daughter 3, 5 years. Two months was ill or sick with a bronchitis then . The organism is weakened or easied after illness or disease. Recommend please something for rising immunity and restoration of an organism after medicines, including after antibiotics, there can be any vitamins or additives.

Horoshilova N.V.
26.05.2004, 16:26
Considering that the child possibly received antibiotics and not one course, it is necessary to make the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis, . To. The normal microflora of an intestine participates in immune protection of mucosas which are entrance hiluses of infections, participates in synthesis of the majority of vitamins, amino acids. As a result of action of antibacterial therapy the quantity or amount of a normal microflora in an organism that leads to weakening of protection of an organism from infections decreases. Therefore it is necessary to make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis (if you in Moscow for this moment well and cheaply do or make on street of Admiral Makarova, 10.), the general or common analysis of a feces (digestibility of peep), a smear walls of pharynx on flora and mushrooms in view of sensitivity to antibiotics. Inside it is desirable Polyvitaminums (any nurseries - for the given age group, cod-liver oil in capsules - also in , respective I shall increase your child. After reception of analyses - treatment according to the received results.