PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Natalia Viktorovna! I Accept , , (). Not...

Veniamin
24.05.2004, 12:44
Natalia Viktorovna! I Accept , , (). to find . Instead of it or him accepted . Tell or say as better to accept medicines? Under your scheme or plan or how I accept?

Horoshilova N.V.
24.05.2004, 20:30
Proceeding from that you informed earlier, signs seasonal begin at you with May. Now as though there are no displays of an allergy?
You accept , are preparations - antihistamine, to remove or take off already available signs. Drops contain not only the corticosteroids applied to putting off or taking out of signs of an allergy, but also an antibiotic of type of gentamycin, . . These drops are intended more for putting off or taking out of signs infectious , instead of allergic. Thus, if now displays of an allergy at you are not present, these preparations now are not necessary to you, . To. They do not possess preventive action. Moreover, in eyes without need antibacterial , can lead to development of complications (antibiotics of type of gentamycin possess toxic action on hearing and kidneys, especially if them to apply not to destination). And are necessary those preparations which possess preventive action concerning . To such preparations possessing stabilizing Effect on membranes of cells, participating in allergic reaction concern sodium and Zaditenum. About them I already wrote to you.
As to the answer to your question - whether it is possible to get rid absolutely of an allergy once again I respond - in your case when some courses of a specific immunotherapy ("Inoculations" - on your terminology) have not helped or assisted you - it is possible to reduce only signs of an allergic inflammation the Scheme or Plan resulted or brought by me, it is directed on prophylaxis of allergic reaction. If you will do or make as I to you recommended - signs of an allergy will be less. Though necessity of addition of antihistamine preparations during a season - is not excluded. This everything, that I can in absentia (seeing and not knowing about you) to recommend nothing to you. Also I can internally recommend to you to address to your doctor at whom you are already observed long time and run courses of a specific immunotherapy with all these questions.

Veniamin.
25.05.2004, 13:31
Many thanks for so full answer to my question!!! I earlier was not correctly expressed. That I have listed those preparations to you I accept only during an exacerbation. I shall use your advice or council and I shall spend preventive treatment by those preparations that you have advised. Once again allow to thank you for time found me.