PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the allergy on a cold, in the winter very much reddens and the face swells. I accept " Kla...

Vika
22.05.2004, 19:55
At me the allergy on a cold, in the winter very much reddens and the face swells. I accept "Klaritin", what can advise, it can be necessary to change a medicine? Or there are alternative methods of treatment? Thanks

Horoshilova N.V.
23.05.2004, 17:43
Similar reaction to a cold happens at:
Presence of the centers of a chronic infection,
Especially zheludochno-an intestinal tract,
Presence of a true allergy to various allergens. Therefore for finding-out of the reasons of reactions to a cold it is necessary to spend inspection with the purpose of finding-out of the centers of a chronic infection and their sanation, allergological inspection. Klaritin can replace with Zaditenum (Ketotifenum) on 1 t. For the night during a cold season (Ketotifenum possesses property to stabilize a membrane of the cells developing or producing substances, inflammations causing occurrence more warmly), also m ozhno to grease the face a fat cream before an output or exit on street (now there are special creams " for a cold season ") to put on during cold time to happen on a cold less often. But the most important - to try to reveal and eliminate or erase;remove the reason.