PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. In the last day off has eaten at supper a potato ...

Vladimir
18.05.2004, 12:21
Hello, the doctor. In the last day off has eaten at supper a potato of mashed potatoes with a herring and fresh , slightly pickled in Acetum. Has passed or has taken place after a supper of minutes twenty and I have felt an easy or a light;a mild itch on arms or hand in the field of bicepses, then have found out in district of lumbar area reddening and a tumescence of the reddened places, fine maculae red on a kind and swelled up a little, began to appear on all body. Today, on Monday, 24.12.01. All the day an itch on all body, maculae and being hidden in one places, appear in others, and the some people have the sizes of a palm, -hardly it is less. Still I during the lunchtime have eaten one tangerine, but I ate them always and similar reactions never tested from an organism. There can be my organism, for 40 years, is stuffed by stuff harmful and eaten yesterday has overflown its or his bowl... If it is possible or probable, under so avaricious information, prompt, please, what is this illness or disease and what it is necessary to arrange whenever possible to avoid relapse?

Kartashova N.K.
19.05.2004, 17:34
Vladimir! Your description very much reminds a urticaria. Misoperation can result or bring in it or this -an intestinal tract. It is necessary to accept within 3 5 days (Polyphepanum, the activated coal, ), it is possible to spend on drink 2 3 days . The diet within 1 2 weeks (to reduce quantity or amount of a hen, a fish, citrus, coffee, acute, spicy) is necessary. Remember, New year is not only tasty or delicious meal.

Vladimir
20.05.2004, 21:30
Dear Natalia Konstantinovna! I Ask to excuse me for the incomplete information which I have given in the letter from 24.12.01. Next day I have recollected, that in that day when the urticaria has happened to me, I have eaten a tablet of vitamin C (500 mg.), then there was a tangerine and in the evening a fresh onion, with all other supper. The organism can at me so has reacted to excess of vitamin C? In fact with a stomach there were no problems: neither frustration, nor a discomfortable status. At me all has passed or has taken place after 2 day time reception Trexyl-60 on 1 oh to a tablet in day and three packings of the activated coal. In advance to you it is grateful for comments to my letter, with New Year coming you! Health to you, success and well-being!