PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, recently has handed over a blood on immunologic research. podskazh...

OLGA
13.05.2004, 09:23
Hello, recently has handed over a blood on immunologic research. Prompt please that the raised or increased maintenance or contents of an immunoglobulin And (589), immunoglobulin G (1629), phagocytic number (13.30) means. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
16.05.2004, 15:10
Anything.

Elena SMR
18.05.2004, 03:21
Hello, the dear doctor! Could not find in conference the question, therefore I shall dare to write it or him once again. Very much I hope for your answer. To me of 26 years, pregnancy was not. At me errozija shejki uteruses which to me did not treat. Recently I have replaced the doctor and she insists on its or her treatment. That I also plan to make. Tell or say, please, how much effectively treatment with use of radiosurgery? The doctor insists on the analysis of a blood on hormones - whether this analysis is necessary for treatment errozii? On survey the doctor has found out kondillomy on small sexual labiums. Whether really their excision is necessary? And last question on which can and to not be the answer why all this was found out just now though I on a regular basis went on survey to the doctor. It is valid, not so it is important or simply different doctors? Thank you very much.

Malanova T.B.
18.05.2004, 15:12
1. For the decision voproso about necessity of treatment shejki the doctor should make: the expanded colposcopy, smears on onkotsitologiju, at revealing in a bottom of a pathology - a biopsy. Only after that it is possible to speak about cauterization shejki uteruses. 2. For the decision of a question on cauterization shejki uteruses hormonal inspection to spend it is not necessary. 3. If vulval or vaginal condylomas before possible or probable cauterization antiviral and local treatment on which background of a condyloma and pass or take place is spent are revealed. 4. Last question rhetorical.