PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! I do not know, whether on yours it is parts... In May, 2002 at me n...

Olga
15.05.2004, 07:06
Good evening! I do not know, whether on yours it is parts... In May, 2002 at me has begun right-hand axillary gidrodenit. Opened 4 times successively. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment by antibiotics. In August the furuncle on a femur in the south has jumped. Too opened in hospital. In December of the same year there was a strong inflammation of a throat, doctors again pierced antibiotics. In February, 2003 an axilla I has jumped gidrodenit. Have opened in hospital. Has passed or has taken place literally month and now has again jumped. Offer again nyxes, but it is impossible so often! What to do or make? Doctors speak, that immunity is broken or disturbed. In my family (mum, the daddy, the brother of 16 years) are constantly excruciated with furuncles (time in 3 4 months at everyone) Me of 20 years. Help or assist!!!

The anonym
16.05.2004, 18:50
Hand over the analysis on a chlamydia.

Olga
16.05.2004, 22:02
The doctor! I very much wait from you for advice or council!

Brejkin D.V.
18.05.2004, 12:20
In your case it is necessary to address to the immunologist internally, to make an immunogram and by its or her results to discuss a way and an opportunity of treatment.