PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 1, 3. With 6 mes the diathesis analysis krov has begun Did or Made...

Hope
08.05.2004, 11:36
Hello! To my son 1, 3. With 6 mes the diathesis analysis of a blood on allergens he has begun Did or Made has shown, that on allergens of a premise or room is very strong cheshit arms or hand and the face on legs or foots red bljamby Ezdeli in Semashko they have registered a homeopathy the Dermatitis on arms or hand and t. d has not passed or has not taken place At us as it has begun in 6 mes a diet we eat only gipoallergennye porridges (porridge, grechka, rice) apples, WHETHER pears and pork Yesterday have bought or purchased ointment diprosalik have smeared cheeks and All has passed or has taken place arms or hand for 2 hours of a cheek obsoljutno white And today have learned or have found out that she hormonal Tell or Say please it is possible for her DELSHE TO USE (IF REDDENINGS AGAIN pojavjatsja) OR is better it is NOT NECESSARY And AS HORMONAL OINTMENT INFLUENCES the ORGANISM of the CHILD AS A WHOLE ZARANIE THANKS

katy
11.05.2004, 14:13
Dear Hope!

Hormonal ointments are resolved to application for children, however, I have advised advantan or elokom as they give the least by-effects. Besides I do not see special necessity to keep such rigid diet, in fact the food allergy at your child is not proved.
If want, come to me on internal consultation.

Ekaterina Repina, kand. Honey. Sciences,
allergolog-the immunologist, the pediatrist of the maximum or supreme category
e-mail: e_repina@mail. ru

The anonym
14.05.2004, 06:17
Hope, look forward to hearing doctors only under RED AUTHORIZATION. And, you, dear the candidate, avtorizirujtes in ordinatorskoj, then advertise or promote itself.

katy
16.05.2004, 11:06
Dear!

I already for a long time avtorizirovalas.
Anyway, you send on mine e-mail your dispatch. Besides on a site nedug. ru I am a moderator. Besides I work in clinic on Vladimir.
If what not so, prompt.
Yours faithfully.

Bolshakova M.A.
18.05.2004, 07:21
Ointment to use it is possible. Only it is necessary to smear with the least thin layer and the minimal surfaces. Elokom and advantan usually more safe preparations. Obsdudite it with vsoim the doctor. Besides there is a sense to discuss with your doctor expediency of a course of Ketotifenum or Nalkroma.