PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. I have noticed at myself takojts an illness. After that to...

Dima
08.05.2004, 20:22
Hello, the dear doctor. I have noticed at myself takojts an illness. After I shall drink a quantity of vodka (I ask to notice, not any vodka) at me cheeks strongly redden! And at friends to it or this is not present. Explain with what it it is connected and as with it or this it is necessary to struggle! In advance it is very grateful...

nika
10.05.2004, 21:10
Dima, I not the doctor but at me the same problem, it or allergic reaction, at me two tests, but... .libo any enzymes are not accepted with a liver.

katy
14.05.2004, 17:34
Dear Dima!

I think, that at you so-called pseudo-allergic reaction to alcohol.
It is necessary, vo-the first, to study or investigate grades of vodka to which you react and to cease to consume, estimate or appreciate them, on what dose you react (whether to any?).
That in detail all to find out, enter the name on reception of the allergist. The preparations strengthening cellular membranes are necessary for you.

Yours faithfully.

Zulja
16.05.2004, 16:32
Dear Attracting! You "are so clever", even the letter watch or keep up, and understand one cannot. ALL VODKA of POOR QUALITY, the LEFT FAKE. Dima, what for to poison or persecute the organism and to go on doctors, in advance knowing reaction of the organism? Cheeks it only the beginning of that "bouquet" from which are ill or sick and die people, having drunk such great russian counterfeit swill. Researches of dear or expensive brands and firms of manufacturers of vodka, result pitiable were done or made. Read through in an Internet how much was lost Russians only for 2003 from the use of vodka.

katy
17.05.2004, 10:53
Dear Zulja!

If "Attracting" is to me I can respond you the following: I so understand, what even after your "maxims" (though I with you agree) Dima vodka will drink, and in this case see my answer.
Besides to live in general it is harmful.