PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me having received result of the analysis I it or him apply 34 years. The doctor was surprised, that I...

Natalia
14.05.2004, 22:10
To me having received result of the analysis I it or him apply 34 years. The doctor was surprised, that I
Still alive. Please objasnite to me, what with me? Really so all is serious.
And the most important I very much wanted the child, but could not bear or take out up to in any way
The extremity or end, and now here zaberemennela. What to do or make I do not know. To what doctor
To address and what to accept treatment., what and on health of the child not
It was reflected. All nazhezhda on you help or assist, advise, what medicines
To accept and what to do or make! It is very grateful for the answer in advance.
Results of the analysis are those: Parameters of humoral immunity And 1, 90 (
0 4, 4)
Immunoglobulins of M 2, 75 (0, 35 2, 9)
G 13.23 (5, 7 18, 0)
The Central Electoral Committee 7 c.u. (up to 56)
Parameters of cellular immunity:
T-lymphocytes of 12 % (40 84) amp-hr. (0, 4 3, 12)
T-helpers of 9 % (36 80) abs. ch.
T-supressory 3 % (10-43) abs. ch.
Th: the Hardware 3, 0 (1, 5 2, 5)
Phagocytic assets. Through 30 minutes of 89 % (150)
Through 60 99 % (170)
Phagocytic number through 30 9, 3

The anonym
15.05.2004, 12:58
Natalia December, 01st 2003 22 : 17 : 50
To me having received result of the analysis I it or him apply 34 years. The doctor was surprised, that I still alive. Please objasnite to me, what with me? Really so all is serious. And the most important I very much wanted the child, but could not bear or take out up to the extremity or end in any way, and now here zaberemennela. What to do or make I do not know. To what doctor to address and what to accept treatment., what and on health of the child it was not reflected. All nazhezhda on you help or assist, advise, what medicines to accept and what to do or make! It is very grateful for the answer in advance. Results of the analysis are those: Parameters of humoral immunity And 1, 90 (0 4, 4) Immunoglobulins of M 2, 75 (0, 35 2, 9) G 13.23 (5, 7 18, 0) the Central Electoral Committee 7 c.u. (up to 56) Parameters of cellular immunity: T-lymphocytes of 12 % (40 84) amp-hr. (0, 4 3, 12) T-helpers of 9 % (36 80) abs. ch. T-supressory 3 % (10-43) abs. ch. Th: the Hardware 3, 0 (1, 5 2, 5) phagocytic assets. Through 30 minutes 89 % (150) through 60 99 % (170) phagocytic number through 30 9, 3

Brejkin D.V.
16.05.2004, 22:12
Voobshche-that is desirable for setting such questions to the doctor who has appointed or nominated the given analysis and also it is expressed in a similar way. On the Internet not knowing features of your status something concrete to tell or say it is impossible. At you expressed enough oppression of cellular immunity takes place. Basically, in first half of pregnancy also there should be its or his oppression, but to a lesser degree, it is possible or probable simply feature of your organism. In occasion of nevynashivanija it is necessary to communicate with corresponding or meeting experts. Something to judge under this analysis it is simply impossible, additional inspections and analyses to establish or install the reason nevynashivanija still more many and to give necessary references. Address in conference the Gynecologist. Success.