PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 12 years. Years with the 4 same problem - a hyperkeratosis, in my opinion it so...

Tatyana
15.05.2004, 14:26
To the son of 12 years. Years with the 4 same problem - the hyperkeratosis, in my opinion is a so-called Skin is similar on goose, especially on femurs, breeches, on arms or hand in district of forearms, on cheeks. Were treated from ljambly, now them in the son either do not find out, or find out in individual kol- (handed over the analysis some times). Improvements from a skin are not present. Improvements at the son happen in the summer, especially after sea tour. But already in couple of weeks after homing the skin again becomes covered dry pryshchikami. Prompt, with what it can be connected?

Portnova I.V.
16.05.2004, 09:15
Such skin can be genetically caused when other members of family suffer, display of a helminthic invasion (ljamblii is possible or probable, ascarides and t.d), display of a hypovitaminosis (vitamin A, vitamins of group), a disadvantage of trace substances, for example Zincum, can be display of a food allergy, or a pathology of a gastrointestinal tract. For definition of the concrete reason inspection at the gastroenterologist, the parasitologist and the allergist is necessary.