PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! This spring such problem was found out in me with health...

Evgenie
15.05.2004, 15:09
Hello! This spring such problem was found out in me with health, as the Furunculosis. Any scratch does not heal, and starts to suppurate. Vrach-the dermatologist has told or said, that at me immunity is weakened or easied, has written out an antibiotic, vitamins and has appointed or nominated procedure - autoimmunoterapiju - a blood from a vein stick in a breech. Has just in case checked up a blood on Saccharum - on an empty stomach 4, 4 mm/l, in 2 hours after reception of a glucose - 4, 6 m/l.) Questions such: 1) As stimulirut immunity an injection of my blood to me? 2) that summer, rechka would be desirable to recover more quickly, and, and I weigh in purulent wounds. What analizy/to me need to be made inspections still? 3) from your practice, what most effective treatment? 4) whether it is possible "to raise" or increase" immunity quickly?
Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
16.05.2004, 07:04
Evgenie. The dermatologist correctly to you has appointed or nominated all. An autohemotherapy I shall not explain mechanisms of stimulation of immunity to you here, it is complex or difficult enough and not up to the extremity or end is found out. I can tell or say, that this method possesses very good immunostimulirujushchim effect. After course of treatment if effect will not come or step, address to the immunologist internally, delivery of the developed or unwrapped immunogram and application of the some people immunomoduljatorov probably is required (I shall not name them too here, the selftreatment in it or this is inadmissible!).