PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist!! At my boy to him 2 years doctors put a dermatitis...

Valenntina
14.05.2004, 21:08
Please help or assist!! At my boy to him 2 years doctors put a dermatitis, skaazali to have a drink Suprostin or Tavegilum!! But here already as 3 weeks un all raschesyvaetsja up to a blood! The pink speck gets out, after to become watery pryshchik and after he combs all up to a blood!! projavljaetsja on arms or hand, legs or foots and on the face!!! I beg PLEASE!!!
To all doctors in ours poliklinnike all the same!!!! And on dear or expensive analyses we do not have money!!!!
In advance spaibo!!! Yours faithfully Valentine Krasnoyarsk.

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
15.05.2004, 20:02
Dear Valentine. Quite possibly, what is it a food allergy shown in the form of a strophulus. Necessarily descend or go to the allergist for survey, on the Internet of an eruption it is not visible, and the child should be surveyed. For treatment - strict observance gipoallergennoj diets (look or see clause or article in this conference) is necessary, to the child give Ketotifenum on a floor of a tablet 2 times day of not less month, the activated coal on 3 tablets 4 times a day, on a hungry stomach.