PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With 86 years, every summer nachinaesja a pollinosis. Assays did or made, all will put distances...

Elizabeth
14.05.2004, 06:11
With 86 years, every summer nachinaesja a pollinosis. Assays did or made, all have given positive reaction (I even have lost consciousness). Have started to do or make injections of the revealed allergens from very small dosage. Did or made them every day in current of month gradually increasing or enlarging a dose of allergens while I have not become covered by an eruption. It was offered to me to repeat all this after a while. I have refused, and now at me a pollinosis also in the early spring and in September. Last time used astemizolom, but he already practically does not help or assist (even 2 tabtetki in day). What sovremennie medicines you could advise me?

Horoshilova N.V.
15.05.2004, 16:45
For 2 3 months before the beginning of a season (t. e. In January) it is possible to follow a policy gistoglobina.
For 1 month prior to the beginning of a season it is possible to start to accept Ketotifenum p 1 t. For the night, in eyes and a nose to dig in or instill the drops containing kromoglikat of sodium on 2 to 4 time a day. And so during all season tsvetenijaeti actions are prophylaxis of occurrence of allergic reaction to pollen of plants. .esli you live in Moscow - address in Institute of an immunology where it is saved up or is collected bolsho experience of treatment of a pollinosis.