PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I in the childhood had an allergy which was shown vys...

Jeanne.
14.05.2004, 23:40
The dear doctor!
I in the childhood had an allergy which was shown by enanthesises and also on a head, in the strongest cases there was an asthma, I often was treated also treatment to me helped or assisted, t. e. You will pass or will take place course of treatment and there passes or there takes place an allergy for some years. When the allergy has matured like has passed or has taken place absolutely, at least there were no years 10. Now all - to another. Approximately problems have again begun with 1998. On a skin and on a head an eruption, same what was in the childhood. Descended or went to the allergist, but she has sent me to the dermatologist, has told or said, what is it not allergic. The dermatologist the first time has diagnosed a seborrhea, has written out ointment Ftorokortum. When I to her smeared, rashes passed or took place, but as soon as ceased, they again appeared, so I used this ointment longly enough. Then has again gone to the allergist, she has again sent me to the dermatologist which has diagnosed a neurodermite and has written out ointment of Synaflanum which I used too longly enough. And here I have once again gone at once to the dermatologist, she in general has diagnosed me the Psoriasis! I in a shock! She has advised to use skinkap (type he not hormonal and without by-effects). During first time he has helped or assisted me, the skin became pure or clean, but then began to appear any lishai, desjstvitelno similar to a psoriasis. I have ceased to use it or him and have again passed on Synaflanum. Now I do not know what to do or make! Advise please. This really dermatologic disease or can I is wrong I am flied or treated and more time to descend or go to the allergist.
Thanks for the answer, Jeanne, 27 years

Brejkin D.V.
15.05.2004, 12:33
Jeanne, unfortunately to answer your question without survey it is impossible. Try to consult at other dermatologist or the allergist, even platno, one consultation should not cost the expensive. Success. If live in Peter, can come to us in allergotsentr, bodies 272 54 43.