PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Would like to receive at you the answer to following questions. I with ...

Natalia
14.05.2004, 16:36
Good afternoon. Would like to receive at you the answer to following questions. I since September began to sneeze constantly, there was not passing or not taking place rhinitis, constantly stuffy nose. There was any allergic tussis though earlier never and on what there was no allergy. It is awfully tired with it or this to live. Drops in a nose never used, . To. The rhinitis happened very seldom and quickly passed or took place by itself. Now, to fall asleep, for the night I smear a nose (a bridge and above) an asterisk after that for any time all passes or takes place - I can easy breathe. Please tell or say that at me there could be this allergy, it is necessary to hand over what analyses and to what doctor, what medicines are necessary for applying to full treatment.
In advance thanks. Natalia. (Nizhni Novgorod)

Horoshilova N.V.
15.05.2004, 05:36
Dear Natalia! First of all it is necessary to find out - allergic it is a rhinitis or infectious. For this purpose it is necessary to seem -to the doctor, to take a smear from a nose on a cytology ( presence and quantity or amount of eosinocytes) to make crop from a back wall of pharynx on mushrooms and a tank. Flora in view of sensitivity to antibiotics to make -to gram of adnexal or additional sinuses of a nose, to make the analysis of a blood the general or common clinical, and also on the general or common , to put dermal assays with a standard set allergens. It needs to be made at the allergist. And only after reception of all results a question on treatment. The more likely you will make it, the to be defined or determined your malaise more quickly.