PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 45 years during 35 years in a year of 6 8 times in a mouth appear ulcers from 3...

Nina
08.05.2004, 23:26
To me 45 years during 35 years in a year of 6 8 times in a mouth appear ulcers from 3 12 I become covered white for a short while very much hurt do not pass or take place on a place of an adhesion leave small cicatrixes. Since the childhood suffered caries has lost almost all a teeth. Any infectious did not hurt or be ill;be sick. 6 years suffer pains in a vertebra in scientific research institute it or him - an osteochondrosis a blood quiet only leucocytes low 3, 2 3, 8, 4, 7 Now a ulcer in a mouth of 10 days of a pain strong nothing helps or assists have advised on 1 . Whether 3 pass 16 days prompt please to me it or him dangerously accept at such leucocytes can that else will advise

Horoshilova N.V.
09.05.2004, 13:37
Once again not to repeat before appointing or nominating any . It is necessary to be defined or determined with the diagnosis. That you write very similar on an infection. If you live in Moscow. That it is possible to hand over the analysis (-diagnostics) on viruses of a herpes, a cytomegalovirus and -Barra (a smear from this ulcer). I do not know, what kinds of treatment you tried or tasted also what at you still accompanying diseases while anything from medicines not to advise. If you live in Moscow can approach or suit to me on free-of-charge consultation - . 111 82 59. With 11 up to 14 00.

Nina
11.05.2004, 00:18
. I shall hope very much to receive from you advice or council

Nina
12.05.2004, 00:16
Whether whether I live in In Moscow only in a month it shall be possible to take all the analyses specified by you in Krasnodar and to pass by plane to Moscow the technics or technical equipment of carrying out of analyses allows. The opportunity of delivery and payment of all analyses is. From accompanying diseases of a pain in a vertebra about them I wrote also a chronic pharyngitis. Preparations , are applied. Ointment, gargles a camomile, , greasings , on 2. 2. Day. Many thanks, I wait for your advice or council

Horoshilova N.V.
13.05.2004, 03:43
I do not know what quality analyses do or make in Krasnodar, but I think there it is possible to make - the general or common analysis of a blood (developed or unwrapped), general or common analysis wet, biochemistry of a blood, the general or common analysis of a feces, US of an abdominal cavity, kidneys, a thyroid gland, it is desirable also a gastroscopy with definition of acidity of a gastric juice) In Moscow to make the analysis of this ulcer on -diagnostics of virus infections, crop of a feces on a dysbacteriosis, crop from a mucous oral cavity (it is desirable directly from area of defect mucous) on bacteriemic or bacterial flora and mushrooms in view of sensitivity to antibiotics, the immune status with definition of production of an interferon better.
Now to treatment to add (if there is no intolerance of medicines, you about it inform nothing) - or -plus inside (it -antioxidants) to rinse or gargle an oral cavity a solution of Dioxydinum or . it is possible to cancel, also as well as gargles a camomile (if certainly you from these agents do not feel special improvement). Sometimes there is useful an irradiation of a mucous oral cavity light -the neon laser (at stomatologists in Krasnodar it is exact should). As to it is the combined homeopathic preparation if you from it or him do not feel improvements - too it is possible to cancel.