PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 29 years. I live in Murmansk area. Half a year became back...

olga
12.05.2004, 11:10
The dear doctor! To me of 29 years. I live in Murmansk area. Half a year attacks of the complicated respiration (sensation that have pressed a throat), respiratory standstill in a dream back began to arise. Woke up on an inspiration or respiration was restored after a while after prosypanija. Sometimes there was a hyperventilating syndrome. The given signs are accompanied by a panic, pavor. Half a year has had been ill with a pneumonia back. The given signs have begun 2 3 weeks before. It was surveyed at the allergist. Results of allergological inspection on RPGA: a house dust +, a feather of a pillow +, hair of the person + +, the tick or mite of a house dust + +, a dandruff of a horse + ++, a library dust +, an orange +. The general or common level allergolizatsii-27, 9. A magnetic tomography of a brain without a pathology. Thyroid zheleza-without patalogii. Kidneys, nadpochechniki-without patalogii. Attacks proceed without rhonchuses, tussis. Dermal displays recently began to arise: small red maculae on a body. Earlier behind itself allergic reactions did not notice. Now I do not transfer or I carry pungent smells. Sometimes there is a dyspnea or short wind. Opinions of doctors were divided or ed undresswere: the therapist puts a preasthma, allergolog-a hyperventilating syndrome, a neurocirculatory dystonia. Has spent on drink Grandaxinum: the feeling of a panic, pavor has disappeared, but the respiratory dyscomfort has remained. A propyl ketotifen-3 weeks. After its or his cancelling (in 2 3 days there was a withdrawal which was showed in a strong attack: respiratory standstill in a dream, which vosstanovilost not right after prosypanija, delicacy, a flaccidity, a giddiness. Help or assist to be defined or determined, please, with the diagnosis. Very much for you I hope. Advise how to be treated, to exclude occurrence of a bronchial asthma. At me a myocardial dystrophy. E-mail: ban sampo. ru. Thankful in advance.

Brejkin D.V.
13.05.2004, 01:46
Olja. I do not see you. If doctors who talked to you also you surveyed cannot be defined or determined with the diagnosis on the Internet it to make, unfortunately, is simply unreal. To be defined or determined how much or as far as these phenomena result rastrojstva from nervous system (and it is quite probable), it is necessary to be surveyed at the neurologist, it is possible or probable and at the psychologist. For an asthma strong feeling of a panic, respiratory standstill in a dream, a periodic dyspnea or short wind (in that kind as it is described by you), feeling of a tightening in a throat and t are absolutely not characteristic. Item