PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child 6, 5 months. -that approximately month ...

Alain
11.05.2004, 06:41
Hello!
To my child 6, 5 months. -that approximately one month ago at it or him poured out all over again on , and then this all has gone on a back and a tummy, on legs or pinches and a neck. First to us have told or said, what is it an allergy from a pampers and have registered to us baths from turns and , and also have told or said to accept tablets Tavegilum. We have spent on drink or saw through 2 weeks the appointed or nominated tablets, but all without result. To us have appointed or nominated now baths from a bay leaf and mints, and from tablets - Diazolinum, Pancreatinum, the activated coal and . But I do not observe strong changes.
Advise, please, that we can make?
The matter is that city our doctor the allergist is absent. In advance big to you thanks.
Alain.

Horoshilova N.V.
12.05.2004, 15:17
The child should be shown the dermatologist, if there is no allergist to exclude the statuses which have been not connected with an allergy. Then it is necessary to spend allergological inspection (to hand over a blood on the general or common and -a specific immunoglobulin), it is necessary to survey also -an intestinal tract (US cavities, analyses of a feces - the general or common and on a dysbacteriosis). The revealed changes to treat. Also it is necessary to debug a diet.