PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The second year, during since May and all the summer long at me slezjatsja eyes, a strong itch, ch...

Dmitry
09.05.2004, 01:29
The second year, during since May and all the summer long at me slezjatsja eyes, a strong itch, chih and a rhinitis. Especially it amplifies, when in bring bouquets of colors or flowers. Thinking, what is it an allergy, I accept 1/2 tab. tavigila 2 times a day. The appreciable simplification is felt. To the doctor iz-for employment I can not get, therefore being afraid to accept a medicine it is constant, I drink sometimes when I can not already suffer or bear. Tell or say what medicines I can apply and in what dosage it is constant, what so it is not excruciated. In advance thanks.

Bolshakova M.A.
12.05.2004, 14:46
If this problem to throw on samotek it will progress and business will reach an asthma. It is necessary to find in the autumn time, to visit or attend the allergist, to put assays and to follow policy SIT. It is possible "to be interrupted" Kromogeksalom and Lekrolinom mestno this summer. Only to be treated it is necessary not time from time, and it is regular