PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 30 years. After 25 problems with a skin on faces have begun...

Uljana
09.05.2004, 05:19
Hello, the doctor! To me of 30 years. After 25 problems with a skin on the face have begun. The allergist has established or installed, that at me a cold urticaria, an allergy on the sun and more on some nutrition. I try to be protected as I can. But within a year periodically on the face began to appear white pryshchiki small and watery. Before it or this the skin is scratched and reddens and passes or takes place all this for a short while and on new on all face. Was at infektsionista, has handed over a blood on the immune status - all in norm or rate and the Herpes are in a blood, but as at the majority, was not acutely. Respond please, what is it can be and as with it or this to struggle and to what doctor to address more correctly. On internal reception to the allergist went - she to me has read through lecture on an eutrophy, and I and have remained with the problem though strictly I follow its or her all references.

Bolshakova M.A.
10.05.2004, 10:30
Unfortunately, the cold urticaria and an allergy on the Sun is not treated. Be protected frosts, the sun, on go to a sun deck and do not use preparations causing a photosensitization. Often the allergy at adults is connected with a pathology GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, therefore visit or attend the gastroenterologist. Also visit or attend the dermatologist

Inga
11.05.2004, 23:38
I had a cold allergy. Prietom the doctor appointed or nominated to me dekaris (one tablet and in two weeks the second) plus preparations from an allergy Zaditenum or something from this group - three weeks. Fairly I speak - the acute phenomena have passed or have taken place, later some years sharply I feel a cold, but problems with an itch and an eruption are not present.