PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already wrote that I connect or bind the allergic rhinitis with stay at...

Tatyana
09.05.2004, 06:58
I already wrote that I connect or bind the allergic rhinitis with stay at us some time kota-the Persian, egoprishlos to give, but the phenomena proceed, probably I react to a wool of a dog, she 5 years and before did not cause or cause an allergy in us. And more, me lor-the doctor has advised to make cauterization by the laser of a hydropic nasopharynx, and that, speaks, the edema itself will not pass or not take place, I am afraid of disturbance of integrity mucous, whether it is necessary me to agree on operation?
In advance I thank

Horoshilova N.V.
10.05.2004, 19:11
Spend allergological inspection and reveal all causal allergens. If react to the dog wool - pr it is gone with a dog, to leave, as it is sad..... In a nose dig in or instill the drops containing kromoglikat of sodium - on 2 drops 4 times a day for prophylaxes of occurrence of allergic reaction. For snijatija an edema it is possible to dig in or instill in a nose of a drop deksametozona or to use spray Bekonaze, Nazoneks and t. The item As to laser influence on an edema is a measure cleanly symptomatic, instead of medical and your problem she all the same not reshchit, and mucous will lose the protective functions iz-for laser influences.