PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I live in Holland. The allergy to washing-up liquids was showed...

Lyudmila
08.05.2004, 17:40
Hello, I live in Holland. The allergy to washing-up liquids was showed. The doctor registers only corticosteroids / mazi/.krasnye pruritic maculae on the face, especially around of eyes, a skin dry.
Improvements are not present and to the doctor there is no desire to go. Any support of a liver and clearing. I am an ex-engineer farmproizvodstva.

Tamara
09.05.2004, 23:25
Hello, Lyudmila. Really and in Holland a unique agent are corticosteroids?! Ointment can remove or take off a sign for short time. And each time all will be more difficult to cope with a problem. Doctors in Russia during 5 ti years cope with allergic and immunologic diseases by means of clearing an intestine, a liver, kidneys vegetative enterosorbentami. Then are applied atsido-and bifidobakterii. And also the natural preparations immediately influencing the immune status of an organism. The vegetative preparations are connected to the program, expelling helminths, parasites, funguses, an infection from an organism, that, actually, and provotsioruet depression of the immune status and, as consequence or investigation, various allergic reactions.
If this subject is interesting to you, write T. Dvosina@vaz. ru

T. Dvosina@vaz. ru
10.05.2004, 16:12
Hello, Tamara. I was surprised as well as you, but with doubt, t. To. I not the doctor also can that that I do not understand. After some dialogue with Russian and Dutchs here I have understood one: the best medicine it in Russia. Here the approach is absolutely another: only to suppress external displays. It concerns or touches not only allergies. At the first visiting the house doctor to me has registered ketocanazol PCH 20 mg/g two times a day to put or render within three weeks. I to it or him;them have got already when to me it became little bit better, I used everything, that was with myself. After evening and morning use I have become covered by inflamed red maculae itching or pruritic, from eyes lelis tears constantly. Day through four I have again gone to the doctor. Even eyes were difficult for opening. At me and without that a dry skin. Has bought humidifying or wetting creams, as help. This time he to me has written out Hidrocortizonum 10mg/g and too for three weeks two times a day. Smeared very little and certainly not three weeks. Weeks through two, improvements were not, I again have gone to the doctor: triamcinolon 10 mg/g PCH. Substantial improvement has come or stepped, when I could buy or purchase itself in a drugstore without the prescription klaritin. As much as possible I avoid washing, shampoos, soap; I am cleaned or removed in gloves, a head I wash with a yolk, manicure I do not do or I make as it is necessary. I try to make a break in reception of tablets, but I maintain not longly. Each time to leave the inflamed status more difficultly and more difficultly. If you have written me the scheme or plan of clearing by grasses and vegetative preparations, it would be good. In April I wait for arrival of my son and he could bring all. With itself there was only a thistle, but also she has already ended. With impatience and gratitude I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Lyudmila.