PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Year back during the years or summer period strong allergic rektsii (a Quincke's edema, an eruption...

Julia, 23 years
09.05.2004, 07:53
Year back during the years or summer period strong allergic rektsii (a Quincke's edema, an eruption, an itch, difficulty of respiration). About 6 attacks for a summer when accepted tsetrin or drugi e predparaty the throat and a rhinitis, lachrymation only hurts. Analyses, orinetirovochno the strongest reaction to pollen and walnuts now surrender. prochto chihanie on a dust, smells. t. Whether item At me a question probably in general vychechit an allergy to me now all life on tablets. And whether probably to me to pass or take place the course of starvation and what chances, what is it though as that will help or assist?? In advance thanks, and the request if it probably to throw off the answer on crazy_zoo@mail. ru or on anothergerl@yandex. ru

Brejkin D.V.
10.05.2004, 14:05
JUl, starvation should be passed or taken place only under the rigid control of the doctor, differently it is fraught with serious consequences. Efficiency of starvation in treatment allergozabolevany is not proved and does not exceed efficiency Platsebo (t. e. A moulage of a medicine, it helps or assists strongly inspired people). In your case is better to be surveyed internally at the allergist and to solve the problem on carrying out of the Specific immunotherapy, it is very effective way of treatment of a pollinosis (an allergy on pollen). After 3 4 courses at you probably in general will pass or take place all signs alergii on pollen, but the guarantee vse-taki is not present. However it is very good chance, it or he does not need to be missed. In Saknt-Petersburg I recommend to descend or go in MNTK Allergotsentr, bodies (812 272 54 43. Here you survey and will treat.