PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I suffer an allergy. In current of the last 3 weeks I struggle with this misfortune...

Svetlana
08.05.2004, 05:49
I suffer an allergy. In current of the last 3 weeks I struggle with this misfortune and all is vain. : a urticaria... Have registered 1 in ., 1 in . And more for the third day after reception , have entered . Assays do not do or make, I am at a loss to tell or say why... It becomes better to me not though I keep to the strict diet. An itch, reddenings, tumours do not stop. Now to me 25, 10 back I have transferred or carried a Quincke's edema (reaction was on Analginum) but then have removed or have taken off an edema quickly for 2 days and more on 10 years I never used anything except for -Pa (at me a gastritis), (). Whether tell or say preparations (, , ) are harmful whether and more there can be a chronic urticaria result of nervous failure?

Kartashova N.K.
08.05.2004, 11:39
Hello, Svetlana! - the antihistamine preparation, is the most safe at putting off or taking out urticarias. - a glucocorticoid (hormonal) antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, antiallergic preparation. And here about take very much greater or big doubts! Inspection -an intestinal tract, an enzyme immunoassay for finding-out of the reason is necessary. Episodes of a urticaria on a background of a nervous overstrain or overvoltage are possible or probable.

The anonym
09.05.2004, 16:23
Tell or Say , that such preparations, whether they can cause or call a shock or other collateral reactions. At me the constant rhinitis develops in tropical countries, now I live constantly in Florida have here again begun ... . to do or make, help or assist advice or council (I trust only to our doctors). Thank you very much.

Kartashova N.K.
10.05.2004, 11:15
Hello, Svetlana! Antihistamine are preparations of first aid at allergic reactions. Their action develops in 15 30 minutes from the beginning of reception. They remove or take out signs, not antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory action. At an allergic rhinitis long reception of antihistamine preparations (1 2 months), but preparations of local antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory action ( an acid, beclomethasone Dipropionas) is possible or probable. Treatment needs to be spent under the control of the doctor.