PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out an allergy on a feather and a wool of a cat. It was expressed in , in...

Light
09.05.2004, 02:13
In me have found out an allergy on a feather and a wool of a cat. All was expressed in , watery from a nose, and it - only in the mornings and only last 2 years. I have cat and a birdy (a cat - 11 years, a birdy - 2 years). Have registered and drops -. I splash in a nose days 10. It is class has helped or assisted - no former signs are present. But a preparation, apparently, hormonal. How long it or he can be used, and in general what prospects at me if I cannot leave animals, anyway, with a cat?

Kartashova N.K.
10.05.2004, 11:02
Light! really hormonal preparation. If you will have animals in an apartment possibly it is necessary to use medicines practically constantly. Accustoming is possible or probable and you should change medicines. Eliminate or erase;remove the reason, there will be no also signs of an allergy. Will reduce influence of allergens the daily cleaning, special vacuum cleaners with filters, an air cleaner. Shop " the Goods for " SPb . 325 63 02