PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me an acute cystitis and an inflammation accompanied an acute pain already...

B.J.
08.05.2004, 23:05
At me an acute cystitis and an inflammation accompanied an acute pain a month. The gynecologist has found out Ureoplasmos. Already 3 times started to accept antibiotics to destination the doctor and at me are filled an edge start pains in the field of and an attack of a cystitis, decrease I cease to accept them. Me the Individual intolerance of antibiotics interests what is it?? ? How it is possible it is treated for an infection, whether there are others ? Thanks?

Horoshilova N.V.
10.05.2004, 08:57
Probably, what is it occurs or happens -for mucosas on which background has appeared . Therefore it is desirable to hand over a smear from a urethra on a tank. Flora and mushrooms in view of sensitivity to antibiotics. Except for that. To hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and to treat. After that once again to hand over the analysis on (it is desirable method ) and at presence of complaints and a positive take once again to try or taste antibacterial preparations to which it is sensitive Now if you do not have allergy on plants, it is possible to spend on drink a course - renal tea, "", a cowberry leaf or sheet, a parsley and . Item. But this all - correspondence advice or councils. It is possible to advise only after detailed inquiry and inspection more particularly. Probably " the inflammation of appendages " - actually is connected with a syndrome of " the angry intestine ", resulted mucous and shown also in the form of pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly.