PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 2. 9 months Till 2 years were not a diathesis an allergy, about sweets and...

Hope
09.05.2004, 00:34
To the child 2. 9 months Till 2 years were not a diathesis an allergy, about sweets and zhevachkah did not know, only juices bought nurseries natural and that only from 1, 5 years. Dizbakterioz was (that zhidko it is firm, and even for 2 days not kakal). From 2 years has started to use chupa-chupsy, candies, zhevachki, chocolate does not eat, zhevachki swallows. One month ago have noticed on a tummy sometimes there are reddenings, have written off or have copied on synthetics, and here last two days directly maculae appear on a stomach or belly and start to creep away, yesterday a few centuries or blepharons ago have blurred, on a tummy, on the big finger of the right leg or foot and a girdle where elastic of shorts in 3 hours after has eaten 5 monpase. In an hour after acceptance of Diazolinum all has passed or has taken place. 10 years ago I had such allergy after I have eaten kg of red apples so me then pricked Calcium chloratum and Suprastinum. The whole year it was excruciated. And to the child that as? 2 days Diazolinum we remove or we take out puffiness, and illness or disease that to not eradicate, whether a stomach to wash out that? At us in city only 1 allergist children's on 500 thousand inhabitants.

Maria
09.05.2004, 18:30
CHupa-chupsy and chewing elastic are those things without which the child can easy live. Therefore advice or council: in the further them simply to not use. Conducting an alimentary diary where it is necessary to write down a new product and presence or absence on it or him reactions well helps or assists. Would be much worse situakija when reactions would be observed from vital products (milk, meat). From antihistamine preparations to me it is most nice Zirtek, t. To. He is made in drops, instead of in a syrup which too can be potential allergen. If the problem will be saved and further and will stir or prevent to the child it is possible to advise a course of Ketotifenum