PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The second year I pass or I take place course of treatment allergens, but it occurs or happens...

Galina of 4/3/2001
09.05.2004, 11:55
The second year I pass or I take place course of treatment allergens, but it occurs or happens to strong local reactions (edemas up to 5 8 see), reddenings, therefore in it or this to year have stopped on a dose (10 3 0, 4 (with repeated repetition). The doctor has stopped course of treatment in connection with warming. Whether there is any preparation actions which would facilitate the period of an exacerbation (. To. Besides a chronic rhinitis, there was a strong tussis)? You will advise What antiallergic preparations?

Horoshilova N.V.
09.05.2004, 14:12
It is possible to apply preparations. Containing or sodium - inhalers Intalum, -plus or .
In a nose of a drop - also containing sodium (for example - -).
These preparations stabilize membranes of the cells participating in allergic reaction. The same action Zaditenum (Ketotifenum) + this possesses also possesses also antihistamine action. Thus, for 2 3 weeks prior to the beginning guilty allergens it is necessary to begin reception of Zaditenum on 1 . For the night, in eyes and a nose to dig in or instill the specified drops and preparations of type Intalum or -on 2 inspirations 4 times day. Besides to try to happen less often at this time on open air, behind city, to get a cleaner of air, to keep a diet, to refuse during this period scheduled surgical interventions.