PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! It would be desirable to receive your consultation on p...

Tanja
08.05.2004, 17:09
Hello, the dear doctor! It would be desirable to receive your consultation in occasion of two problems. 1. Almost two years ago during pregnancy to me pricked "Ferrumlek" intramusculary (the name such seems, it is a ferriferous preparation). After each injection under a skin dark maculae spread. As a result on breeches huge maculae which have not passed or have not taken place till now. Maculae precisely, as ecchymoses look or appear, at pressing morbid. The surgeon has told or said, that by its or his part of problems is not present, it is necessary to address to the dermatologist. The dermatologist has told or said, that I with the foolish questions do not allow to get on reception to people with really important problems. Has passed or has taken place almost two years, maculae have brightened, but is very insignificant. Whether it is possible for something to make, that to reduce or wait for them a half-life while they will pass or take place? 2. Approximately one year ago at me spots in the field of a chin and a stomach or belly have started to appear (under a breast) is deep under a skin. First there is "horn" - red, morbid, in a week the erythema and morbidity leave, there is a firm globule under a skin which does not resolve. Tried to pierce a skin a sterile needle and to squeeze out contained (something white as bacon), the globule disappears, but, unfortunately, is more often nothing turns out. Whether it is possible kak-nibud to treat it? Can, you will advise any preparation? I would not like to address again to our dermatologist, I am afraid, that this problem same trifling. Thankful in advance.

Brejkin D.V.
09.05.2004, 13:27
1) Ecchymoses under a skin is a hemosiderosis (from an iron preparation), I do not own a question, is better to address to the doctor whom the Clinical pharmacologist is called. 2) a question just for the dermatologist, most likely any disturbances of unit of sebaceous glands.