PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! With the first spring beams of the sun at me, in difference about...

Anastas
07.05.2004, 13:13
Hello, the doctor! With the first spring beams of the sun at me, in difference people, the state of health everyone becomes worse and worse. At me the allergic rhinitis will begin, eyes will be sensitively scratched, I shall sneeze and shed tears day and night, and the become drowsy view and the swelled physiognomy, plus to all will begin something of type of "photophobia". These or it of charm of a life I shall feel all up to the extremity or end of summer with some short . The beginning of this or thus incurable (than at this time I only am not rescueed or saved;salvaged, but it becomes better not, the truth, without antihistamine preparations could be even worse if exists "even worse") illnesses or diseases has relied in 11 class of school and 11 years proceed. In 1998 in July I had a Quincke's edema of the unknown nature (in doubt reaction to an inoculation against from 06.06.98 and 30.06.98). Then within 4 weeks my face at any moment changed up to unrecognizability and I could play without a make-up fantastic films. At doctors was, -that nobody samples on . Reactions. Appoint or nominate medicines which do not treat, and only for a while reduce reactions of an organism.
Tell or Say to me, please, where do or make assays, how much it can cost? Whether it is possible to be prepared for a "dangerous" season and how it to make in advance? Thanks.

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist
08.05.2004, 23:49
Try to make on a dysbacteriosis and to inform results on conference, or me on mail lms@fromru. com The matter is that such reactions very much often happen on internal toxins, or , in quantity or amount produced flora of an intestine. Whether there are at you disturbances in job - a tract?

Kartashova N.K.
09.05.2004, 11:02
Hello, Anastas! Displays of illness or disease are connected with pollen of trees, grasses, it is possible or probable and strengthens reaction to solar beams. It is necessary for you 2 3 weeks prior to the first displays of an allergy to use not only antihistamine preparations, but antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory (preparations acids). Ways of introduction various, about it or this will be told by the allergist on reception. Besides I recommend you to use in an apartment an air cleaner that will enable your immune system to restore forces for a night. Research on allergens in -Petersburg is spent in immunologic laboratories. Cost from 100 up to 2000 rbl.