PDA

Просмотр полной версии : (sechas to her 8 years) in 1998 have been diagnosed my daughter atopichesky...

Natali
07.05.2004, 19:42
(sechas to her 8 years) in 1998 have been diagnosed my daughter atopichesky a dermatitis and a lambliasis of an intestine.
Having spent on drink appointed or nominated Trichopolum, we have noticed, that all displays of a dermatitis have disappeared (reddening and an itch in ulnar and popliteal folds). In current 1, 5 years all was good, a skin pure or clean, we did not keep any diets. But here in the spring of 2000 all began to come back, reddenings, an itch. One month ago we have passed or have taken place inspection in Sankt-Petersburg.
The analysis of a blood on the general or common immunoglobulin = 20 (it within the limits of norm or rate). The Strongly pronounced food allergy at us too is not present - on all the allergens appointed or nominated by the doctor, reaction 0 or 1. The analysis of a blood has shown eosinocytes = 5 (it too norm or rate).
Ljamblii all is not found out, spent by US of an abdominal cavity in norm or rate, except for odnogo-a thickening stenok a cholic bubble.
To us it has been appointed or nominated: vitamins multitabs in tech. Month, a pantothenate of a calcium in tech. Month,
kreon - 2 weeks, blind intubation (a heater on a liver, a glass warm mineralki "Borzhomi").
I can tell or say, that all this has not brought to us any simplification, all proceeds. Once a week we smear a skin advantanom because it is impossible is more often. Zirtek, klaritin, supravstin - we too tried or tasted all this, but is ineffectual. We do or make blind intubation, but about what us have warned (an indulgence of a chair, in a mouth) we have not noticed a bitter taste.
Have suggested to hand over the analysis of a blood on antibodies to ljamblijam, to worms. Whether tell or say, please, has sense to hand over a blood on this analysis?
Advise where to search for the reason?
Certainly, at me the idea on a parasitic infection - ljamblii, ascarides, worms and whether still something constantly turns. But how it or her to find out and whether there is no universal preparation? Very much I hope for your help.

Horoshilova N.V.
08.05.2004, 15:07
Without inspection purpose or appointment of a "universal" preparation can not bring desirable advantage or benefit. Considering all stated by you, I can tell or say, that the child not doobsledovan. It is necessary to finish inspection zheludochno-an intestinal tract - to make a gastroscopy with definition of acidity of a gastric juice, duodenal intubation about a tank. Crop and a microscopy of bile, the general or common analysis of a feces and crop of a feces on a dysbacteriosis.