PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: I became very sensitive to smells. All has begun...

Alina
07.05.2004, 21:01
At me such problem:
I became very sensitive to smells. All has begun that I could not bear or take out, when someone has strongly perfumed with spirits (or I have gone too far) Started to hurt or be ill;be sick terribly a head. Then I have ceased to use spirits in general. After a while I have refused use of deodorants and a hairspray. It is more Further. Now even ball-type antipersperanty type nivei or reksony seem to me awfully odorous. Recently
Has found out that I already react even to children's soap with which I wash arms or hand, children's gipoallergennyj a cream and shampoo " without a smell " (he really almost does not smell from the point of view of the usual person)
First I start to sneeze, then, if to not eliminate or erase;remove source of a smell appear terrible headaches.
How it to treat, or even prompt to what doctor to address?

Brejkin D.V.
08.05.2004, 13:00
It not an allergy. And here what doctor deals with similar problems I and itself I do not represent: (Most likely it is an ENT. In Peter can try to address in an ENT of scientific research institute at Tehnolozhki.