PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at my husband an allergy on an iodine. Several days ago he it is very strong...

The anonym
08.05.2004, 06:54
The doctor, at my husband an allergy on an iodine. Several days ago he has very strongly cut a finger and to him in a fracture clinic have processed a wound an iodine, the wound has started to heal, but the finger has become covered by small blisters from which the liquid is allocated. Something similar at it or him already was also we addressed in kozhno-venerologic institute in Sokolnikah. The doctor has looked or seen it or him and has appointed or nominated any nyxis and a spray Oxycortum. At present we process a finger Oxycortum but why that blisters do not dry up. Can be because it is necessary also a nyxis (I unfortunately do not remember the name). Advise please what it there can be a nyxis (diprospan tried or tasted, not that), we any did not hand over analyses (that time).

Brejkin D.V.
08.05.2004, 11:47
To tell the truth so it is direct not soobrozhu, it is necessary to see a finger. Vse-taki it is better to descend or go to the dermatologist, it can an allergy on an iodine, and the dyshydrosis can, the infectious lesion and t is possible or probable also. Item