PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years, I often am ill or sick with catarrhal diseases ORZ, etc. on 3-4 times...

Alexander
05.05.2004, 03:04
To me of 25 years, I often am ill or sick with catarrhal diseases ORZ, etc. on 3-4 times a year. Under the reference addressed to the immunologist and on an immunogram he has appointed or nominated to me course of treatment with application
taktivina and tsikloferona for podema maintenances or contents Ti In lymphocytes. One more course (timaktid has then followed and splinin) as soon as has graduated here strongly was ill. On immunograme some rising T and In lymphocytes was marked or celebrated. I wish to ask what to undertake further,
Whether it is necessary to renew a course, (vd I with these or thus "lifted" am ill or sick so) or there are any other ways. To the doctor to the immunologist to go more do not want or wish, probably for it or him process instead of razultat is more important.

Horoshilova N.V.
05.05.2004, 09:25
The matter is that the reason frequent and long ORVI :1. Not finished the cure centers of chronic infections
2. basically protection of mucosas, 3. mucous and persisirujushchaja a virus infection on mucosas. Purpose or appointment of treatment in these cases is spent under clinical indications, the immunogram serves only as indirect help and acknowledgement or confirmation of that YOU do not have rasping immunodeficiency (for example, congenital absence of immunoglobulins).
Therefore it is necessary to reveal and sanify the centers of a chronic infection, to survey and prlechit diseases of a gastrointestinal tract, etc. If live in Moscow, can approach or suit to me on faculty kli nicheskoj to an immunology and to an allergology with YOUR extracts and analyses (consultation is free-of-charge) .predvoritelno call by phone 111-82-59 with 12-14-00.

Horoshilova N.V.
06.05.2004, 10:47
The matter is that the reason frequent and long ORVI :1. Not finished the cure centers of chronic infections
2. basically protection of mucosas, 3. mucous and persisirujushchaja a virus infection on mucosas. Purpose or appointment of treatment in these cases is spent under clinical indications, the immunogram serves only as indirect help and acknowledgement or confirmation of that YOU do not have rasping immunodeficiency (for example, congenital absence of immunoglobulins).
Therefore it is necessary to reveal and sanify the centers of a chronic infection, to survey and prlechit diseases of a gastrointestinal tract, etc. If live in Moscow, can approach or suit to me on faculty kli nicheskoj to an immunology and to an allergology with YOUR extracts and analyses (consultation is free-of-charge) .predvoritelno call by phone 111-82-59 with 12-14-00.

Horoshilova N.V.
06.05.2004, 20:31